For Wooster Student Athletes
Student-athletes at The College of Wooster are required to provide pertinent information prior to their participation in our intercollegiate athletic programs. The following information and forms must be completed and returned to the athletic training staff by July 15, 2013. No athlete will be able to participate in team practices or games until this information is received by the athletic training staff.
- Download Student Athlete Emergency Information sheet and fill in all blanks. Print this form and fill out.
- Make a copy of both sides of your insurance card. Enlarge the card to approximately 150% of its original size.
- Print, read, and sign the Athletic Insurance Information and Procedures form. Both the athlete and the parent must sign this form.
- Per NCAA guidelines, all student athletes must have knowledge of their sickle cell trait status and complete this sickle cell trait information waiver.
- Per NCAA guidelines, any students who have been diagnosed, and are currently taking medication, for ADHD, must apply for a medical exemption and provide the information listed on this ADHD form.
- Mail or fax the above information before July 15 to:
The College of Wooster
Athletic Training Room
1267 Beall Ave
Wooster Ohio, 44691
Phone: (330) 263-2190
Fax: (330) 263-2662